Here at Certified Dermatology we are taking precautions in order to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our patients and staff.
It is very important to us that we make sure you feel as comfortable as possible when coming to our office.
On April 27, 2020 Governor Wolf announced that medical facilities may open for elective procedures as long as they have an emergency preparedness plan. With this in mind and our plan listed below, we are open for all dermatological matters both routine and otherwise. If you have any questions do not hesitate to give us a call at 215-485-5713
1. In order to maintain social distancing guidlines, we are keeping the glass closed at all times at the front desk
2. After checking in we immediately bring you back to an exam room that has been thoroughly disinfected in between patients
3. All exam rooms are constantly externally vented to turn over the air with independently ducted 150 cubic foot per minute or greater ventilation systems for each room
4. We have a professional cleaning service thoroughly cleanse the entire facility at the end of every day
5. We do not allow anyone to sit in the waiting room
6. Patient's temperatures are taken prior to entering the exam room
7. We do not see patients who are symptomatic for Coronavirus
8. All staff that you will interact with are screened daily for temperature and symptoms
9. All staff that you interact with will wear an N95 masks and gloves
10. All patients are required to wear a mask. Please bring one from home
11. Telehealth services are available for some conditions. Please visit our telehealth page for more information
12. Coronavirus testing is available if medically indicated
13. Please come to your visit alone if possible. We are trying to minimize the number of unnecessary people coming to the office
We believe that by implementing the above plan we are fully in compliance with Pennsylvania's plan to reopen medical practice without jeopardizing the health and safety of our patients or staff.
WHAT WE WEAR:
As of 04/19/2020 Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf is requiring that everyone who leaves their home wear a mask.
We therefore require all patients to have a mask on while they are in the office. A mask can be made available to you if needed.
Certified Dermatology, PC853 2nd Street Pike
Office Hours by Appointment
Mon: 7AM - 6PM
Tue: 9AM - 6PM
Wed: 9AM - 6PM
Thurs: 7AM - 6PM
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday - No routine scheduled patient hours
** Please Note - Office hours are abbreviated for Coronavirus. Our day begins at the standard time but likely ends early**